What do you look for in a woman?

11

Most Helpful Guy

• i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_15.gif IDC about a girl's personality as long as she isn't a stuck up broad or has a stiff personality we're going to get along just fine. SO now it just comes down to the amount of EYE CANDY that she is packing. That could be anything from her head to her toes... the more the better

What Guys Said 10

• She is honest with herself and everyone around her. I look for either or not She will avoid favoritism and treat everyone the same. I try to look for integrity. What I love more is when she acts like a real woman. She wouldn't need to call herself a woman because her actions prove it for her because actions speak louder than words. She would hold herself firm to the standards she has for herself. And most importantly she is committed to her relationship, job, any goals, and her family

• I look for a girl who has an introspective intelligence. Basically a girl who is able to escape her bubble and evaluate herself... someone who isn't self absorbed or continually self seeking. I like women who are patient, kind, forgiving and generous to other people. Girls who don't have a lot of emotional baggage and who aren't borderline bipolar. Lastly, I look for girls who take care if the physical aspects of themselves. A reasonably fit girl with good style basically

• Intelligent - Can hold a conversation and present new ways of looking at certain topics
    Nerdy/Sporty - My passion lies in combat sports (boxing, kickboxing, mma) and ideally, a girl that was athletic or into science fiction, super heroes, nerdy stuff is like a dream come true

Attractive - there's no denying it, a woman has to at least be somewhat attractive
    Ambitious - Has her own goals or dreams, has a job or career/internship

And MOST IMPORTANTLY, LOYAL.

• I look for the conversation to really connect. She has to be interesting to me... make me want to go back out with her again.

Appearance comes in a close second.

• Good hygiene, career driven, petite body frame, and college educated. I won't say the fifth because that one is for me lol

• Fun fit sexy ambitious confident flirty

• To be commited, loyal, understanding, someone who likes to joke around a lot

• Loyalty, kindness, simplicity...

• Brains and looks. Assuming that brains=smarts=kindness.

• Cute, fun to be with, loyal, sexy and she should not be one of those dumb girls...