Should I say yes? He said we should elope. I don't think that's a good idea but he was serious about it. What do I say? Is it a good idea or not?

I'm 15 and my boyfriend is 16. Today he said we should elope. I don't think that's a good idea but he was serious about it. What do I say? Is it a good idea or not?

Most Helpful Girl

• Thats too young. If you love him you can say yes to his proposal but that you have to wait and get married when you're both adults and have finished college/ have jobs.

What Guys Said 9

• No. You're clearly not ready, that's why you asked this question. Whenever you're ready you won't feel the need to ask this.

• what do you think? go with your gut feeling.

• nah... yer prents might b worried basically...

• You say should say no. You shouldn't get married until you have a stable job and your own place to live

• Terrible idea.

• No way!! don't do it, waaaay to young

• How do I explain that to him?

• Alright thank you

• But why would you elope?
    The reason why he said?

• 1|0
  • that would be a retard move

What Girls Said 3

• You're 15... no way! You still have your whole life ahead of you. Don't do something you'll regret!

• That is a bad idea if you're my age, like lets be serious and think logically...

• Legally you can't as you are both under 18 and would need parental consent.