Is it weird if you know a girl likes you?

If you knew a girl liked you, would that be a turn off?

• I like it
    87% (39)
  • It's weird
    13% (6)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

25

Most Helpful Guy

• i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_15.gif Naw of anything, it's a TURN ON because that girl is going to be more open/active in our convos, nice and overall she's just going to give me/us that "look" while we're talking that just makes us feel good or whatever

What Guys Said 24

• It depends if I like her to be honest... Either way, I will take it as a complement and a bit of an ego boost. that said, if I am torn between two girls to ask out, if I know one likes me I feel more secure in knowing I can get one no matter what, so I may still pursue the other... dickish, I know, but that is how I would act.

• I can't see that being weird, even if you don't feel the same about her. As long as no one tries to awkwardly avoid each other, it should be fine.

• I've had this happen to me before, a few times in fact :)

Her friends tell me she likes me and suddenly I'm the happiest man on earth. Its just the most amazing feeling! And then there's the butterflies and tension you feel when you see them. I love it! :)

Even if I didn't like the girl, or even if she wasn't attractive, its still a great feeling! :)

Definitely not a turn off :)

• I would like it i don't find it weird.. i like when a
    girl makes the first move cause i am shy and
    fear rejection

• No. Why would it be?

• i'd b happy if that happened basicall. y... XD

• Nope, not at all. In fact I'd prefer knowing because that makes it easier to know who I have a chance with.

• Umm... that doesn't make sense. If someone likes you, then you should not like them if you find them attractive? Sounds natural to me.

• I would be happiest man ever in the world if i learn this from a person whom i m interested in ;) hehe

• Why would it be weird? I would appreciate that even if I don't like her back

• I would think she is weird. Something is definitely wrong with her. Who would fall in love with a scrub like me? :D

• I love when girls like me, means there are options, socializing or otherwise, and I love to relax around girls so if they like me it tends to be much easier to.

• It's kind of a turn off for me. I only like girls who are out of my league. I still might go out with her.

• Its weird but I love it!

• Don't see hoe this could possibly be a turn off

• It depends, if i find the girl attractive i like it, if i dont then no

• not a turn off at all

• no why its normal

• Why would it be a turn off or weird?

• well i get it everyday so i am use to it by now

• It's weird for me because many girls are into me even after they know that I have a girlfriend.

• It's weird beyond belief, totally unnatural.

• No it's flattering.
    But I've had a few in the past that I didn't feel the same way. And one right now who has become stalker-ish. Then it becomes annoying

• It's only weird if I don't feel the same way about her.

• What if you found her attractive? Could it still be weird?

• No, I would probably ask her out because I know she's interested.