Honest opinions on my crush, please? He doesn't have a job nor goes to school.

My crush is 25 years old. He doesn't have a job nor goes to school. He lives with his mom and two siblings (30 & 29) but helps out by taking care of his infant niece. From what I've heard through his friends he's very complacent. However I like him very much... honest opinions please.

0|0
1|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Why do you like him? 😊

1|0
    0|0
    • He's very respectful. We have a lot in common! I find him attractive of course :)

• Jobs can come and go. But, character will stay forever. So, make sure you like him more for this character than for his good looks or anything else 😊 Also, when his character us good, he'll respect you, hear your opinions and that will make it easy for him to find a job 😊

What Guys Said 5

• "He lives with his mom and two siblings (30 & 29) but helps out by taking care of his infant niece"<---- he's not useless at all, so don;t blame him...^_^

1|1
    0|0
  • Why are asking for people's opinions; that shouldn't matter so long as this is the guy you want in between your legs, haha.

1|0
    0|0
  • He needs to get a job i think. im curious why u meed our opinions

0|0
    0|0
    • Honestly? Just curious really... people have been telling me to forget about him since he doesn't have any ambition, but I like him and maybe I can help him

• Well, he DOES seem without ambition... its ur call wether to gamble ur time on him or not

• 1|0
    0|0
  • Probably a nice guy but he really needs to find a job and some independence

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Doesn't sound like he has much of a future ahead of him.

0|0
    0|0