Is it true you only text/call a girl you really like while playing xbox/playstation?

this guy i really like does that. He surprised me with a video call and let me disturbed him while he was playing fifa.

• True
    45% (15)
  • False
    55% (18)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

8

Most Helpful Guy

• True when I Am on my playstation nobody will have attention unless it's mom or dad. If it's not those two then the other person must be really special for me to spare a few seconds to read and respond to to the message or pick up their call

What Guys Said 7

• He must be totally in love with you to allow you to interrupt that. NOBODY interrupts my game time!!! LOL! Yes, you must be special.

• You'd have a better chance of getting between a mother gorilla and her baby than stopping me in the middle of a video game.
    I only stop for the special lady in my life.

• Depends. Big question here. Is it during an online match?

• Haha umm.. I feel like I don't really qualify as a guy since I'm basically the girl in my relationships but I doooo play games. So yasss girl, I'd drop a new born baby to answer my bae back lol

• Oh hell yeah, for sure, he's a keeper

• For me it's false, for mainly one reason... I don't play video games :)

• No, the opposite, I don't text or call when playing videogames, but other times i do