Anyone have luck with online dating?

I personally don't like it because of the weirdos. Feel free to share success stories here or negative ones. I'd rather meet people irl not online. I don't trust anyone online I am paranoid.

Most Helpful Guy

• I tried online dating once and it was not successful for me. I also hate online dating. You never really know who you are talking to. I could think I am talking to a woman my age, that lives in my area and then later find out I have been talking to a guy somewhere on the other side of the world pretending to be a woman living in my area. That is why I don't trust it.

What Guys Said 11

• never tried it... but i'd not suggest it 2 u... most of those people in ODS r just fake or creeps basically..;-)

• The guys get stuck with weirdos too. I feel guys get it rougher than the girls because girls get to have a huge ego boost being messaged a ton by guys and even though the girls tend to not be interested in 99% of the guys, they still get to be the one guys are interested in.

Guys end up spending time messaging all these girls just to get no replies or pointless replies saying "I'm not interested" then when they complain on sites like this girls tell the guys that he's not good enough and that he needs to be a better person and all this garbage that isn't even true about him. All it does is hurt his self esteem more while boosting the girls who get messaged all day.

• in my opinion, it is definitely worth a try. You don't have to spend a whole bunch of time on it!

For me personally, I made my profile on OKCupid , uploaded pics... and I occasionally go through the matches when I have down time. I have the app to notify me when I get messages so I don't have to check it everyday.

• I've never tried online dating, can never be 100% certain they are who they say they are. www.datingpitu.ga/.../...ON-THE-REALITY-fa1c80.jpg

• Online dating is hell.

When you're a girl, you just receive thousands of perverted messages.
    When you're a guy, you don't ever get a reply to any of your messages.

• I met my first girlfriend online

• I've not died yet!

• It works for me :D
    I had 4 dates now and one turned out to be a relationship.
    But, you are a girl so I'm sure so you are probably going to get a bunch of messages from creepers for sure, I wouldn't really recommend.

• I don't recommend it, there's a chance that you might find a predator.

• People who are not capable of interacting go for online dating... thats what I think

• Oh please... ma body is rdy baby 🌹

What Girls Said 2

• I've had a lot of success on dating sites. All depends on what a person is looking for.

• Online dating is just for boosting girls EGO, nothing else.

Go out with friends and find someone, talk. It's much better <3