he wants to see me a lot and invites me to hang with his friends but something just doesn't feel right after todays meeting. How should I go on?

Recently I started dating someone and it's been going great. It's been almost a week but today when I actually spent more time just being with him I felt like something wasn't right. He kisses me a lot and constantly touches my butt for some reason, compliments me then it's like he's a little distance. He joked about throwing me in the water (I don't like these type of jokes) and saying that he owns my butt. Not sure if that is a joke but I don't like him saying that he owns it.
I just looked at other guys and he jokingly told me to stop checking out other guys, I was just looking real quick but he noticed. When I came home today after seeing him I just didn't feel that good about it as I used to.
Today he even called me by his ex girlfriend of two year's name! He's not aware that I know but I do. Other than that he wants to see me a lot and invites me to hang with his friends but something just doesn't feel right after todays meeting. How should I go on?

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like you've got a nice butt... and no chemistry with this guy...

• There is a chemistry but today it wasn't really there today for some odd reason.

• You didn't enjoy his humor, his inappropriate advances, his 'jealousy'(I question that joking with my guys intuition), and the fact that he doesn't seem to be over his ex... sounds like you didn't feel right for the right reason.

• That sounds very true. They broke up two years ago so I just find it ''weird'' that he doesn't seem to be over her, I didn't even last long at all. I don't see why he has to be jealous since jealousy is born out of insecurity, he is really gorgeous I'd say almost perfect. I wish I could follow my guts and end it right now but now his friends knows about me, he has my number, my facebook, my snapchat and he texts me a lot like all the time. I've made some plans with him as well I find it hard to just cut everything off now because of this. Small town and he is very popular.

What Girls Said 1

• End it.

End it now.

Always trust your instincts, and apologize to no one for it.