Dating outside of your race?

would you ever date a black girl if you are/were a white guy?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I fail to understand why almost all race related questions here involve ONLY blacks and whites.

I'm neither black nor while, but I don't have a preference about the race of women I date.

3|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 21

• sure why not

2|1
    0|0
  • I'm running out of hot Quarian pictures...
    fc01.deviantart.net/.../..._Metal_Dragon_Kiryu.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • If I were a single I don't see any reason why I would not date a black girl.

1|0
    0|0
  • And here we go again. If you do a search, you'll see probably hundreds of versions of this same question by black women, and the answers from white men are always the same. Some will and some won't.

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't have a race prefrence not really lol, I'll date a women from any race if I'm attracted to em.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not white but I'm into all races.

1|1
    0|0
  • yes... np with skin color basically...:-)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, where I live it's not uncommon.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I was single I would for sure... I went out with a really nice black girl on a few dates, however, she had just got over her ex and did not want to complicate her life. Oh well... I thought I was a bit of simpleton for that matter :P

0|0
    0|0
  • It really depends on the personality more than the skin color.
    I, personally, would prefer to avoid the "gal from da hood, mudafaka" type, portrayed perfectly, in my opinion, by Nicki Minaj.
    Then again, I've yet to see any other stereotypical "gals from da hood, mudafaka" imagery, fed to me by the worldwide media, except for Nicki Minaj. I don't watch TV, so I can't tell if there is any other ones at all XD
    But yeah, assuming we have a good connection, why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would definitely date a black girl. I think black girls are beautiful, sexy and exotic. I would date any girl of any race as long as I find her attractive :)

0|0
    0|0
  • not white but close to it. no i wouldn't. unless theyre from an educated family and is light skinned... the really dark skin i m not attracted to and if theyre not educated, id fee they fall into the stereo type image of blacks in america... which i m not into at all...

i worked hard and would want someone whos an asset who can help me grow (which means bring things to the table, not a liability

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but that's because I wouldn't date anybody. Nothing against the race.
    If I was dating, then race wouldn't matter to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I would not.

0|1
    3|0
  • Yes and I have in the past, she was really awesome.

1|0
    0|0
  • As long as I'm attracted to her then why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • I've dated more Latinas than white girls.

0|0
    1|0
  • I don't know. Probably not at night.

0|0
    1|0
  • Yes, yesterday want went to my office and she was beautiful. Too bad she's a client.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I would!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I would if I thought she was pretty and had a nice personality

0|0
    0|0