I don't want to hurt him, but I don't feel that way about him. What should I do?

I have this friend, he is showing interest, but I've told him I don't want anything like that. He knows I'm in love with my ex, and hoping we'll get back together. He asks me to stay at his house, calls me baby, all kinds of things. So, I was talking to him about my ex. He asked if I had told him how I felt. I said no, I just can't. He asked me if it made things easier knowing I had something to fall back on. Oooookay... why do I need something to fall back on? I don't NEED a man. I want my ex... I don't need anyone. I don't want to hurt him, but I don't feel that way about him. What should I do?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• just talk to him and say that u just like im as a friend and u don't like him in that way and that ujust wanna be friends or u could not talk to him so that way you won't hurt him by saying anything