Is a 6'6" guy too tall for a 5'3" girl?

He asked me out, and he's very handsome and a good guy so I like him, but I feel pretty tiny next to him. Sometimes like a kid lol. I feel like he might be better off with a taller woman, but if he asked me he must be okay with it, right? I don't know how it looks to other people... I guess i shouldn't care, but yeah. Also, if we got more sexual not quite sure how that would work exacty...

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope, don't worry about it, I'm 4'11, and dated a guy who was 6'7. It looked awkward sure, but who cares? we liked each other, thats what mattered.

As for sex, I actually asked a question about the height difference, and apparently it'd only make it more fun, because the taller guy can do things to the "short" female that can't otherwise be done, one example was lifting her up

What Guys Said 2

• In answer to a similar question I pointed out that the couple Hayden Pattienerre and Vladimir Klitschko were 5'2" and 6'7".

• it's a huge difference... but if u love him, who cares? ^_^

What Girls Said 1

• that's happened to me before, i'm 5'7 and my ex boyfriend used to be 6'6 it would be awkward in some situations but in overall it's fine and seems cute