My boyfriend doesn't care about me?

He's friended with this girl who obviously likes him. Yesterday she text him and ask to see him because she "haven't see him for awhile". I've told him several times that I'm not comfortable with him talking this girl who likes him. However, he still see her even though I told him not to. His reasoning is she's his FRIEND and I can't tell him not to see his friend. Well he can have female friends duhhh but not this girl who likes him and stalks me on social media and gossip about me to her friends and make rumors about me :/ I cried all night yesterday because he doesn't respect me enough to listen to me. Today I have a very high fever and I was at the college and his home is right across the street (1 minute driving) so i ask him to please bring me some fever reducing medicine (he has it in his home) and he said no he's lazy to drive to school. WHAT? He's not lazy to see her but is lazy to bring me medicines when I'm sick? Should I break up with him? I do not tolerant disrespect.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I think you are going a bit over board with all this girl situation, doesn't matter what's going on with her she's your boyfriend's friend, and it is true that you can't tell him he cannot see his friends, you should trust him more, though it is true he could be a little bit more sensible and take your feelings into consideration, and about not taking you the medicines I think that wasn't very kind of him, I think you should talk to him again about what you are feeling before breaking up with him if you want to do that

• I don'tthink he should remain friend with someone who makes rumors and gossip about his girlfriend.

• Well have you told him that?

• Yes. He said "Just ignore her". :/

What Guys Said 1

• what kind of boyfriend is he... i say dump him. a girlfriend is a first priority!

What Girls Said 4

• It sounds like he's definitely interested in this girl and cheating on you with her :( if he can go see her but not you then he's definitely wrapped around her finger :( she's made you look like some controlling girlfriend, i doubt she's just "a friend" lol id definitely not tolerate him any longer when he can't be bothered giving you the attention you need from him, i think the 2 of them are made for each other lol.

• Well dump him!

• he's rude dump his ass

• He sounds arrogant dump him you can do way better. There's someone out there who cares about you and would bring you that medicine and wait outside the college until you finish just to give it to you. And that ain't him

• There sure is! I was forced to contact this guy who has a crush on me and ask him for medicine. Sorry I have a high ass fever I just need medicine I have no choice. He showed up 15 min later in front of my class, gave me the medicine, then offered me a ride home after I'm done...

• date him instead! haha