Guys, how did you meet your wife or girlfriend, and where you actually looking for one?

If you can say your love story and what made you fall in love with her looks, personality, or friendship?

5

Most Helpful Guy

• I met my wife by complete chance. Was at a co-worker/friends house drinking one night after work. She happened to be at a bar scrolling through her phone looking for people to come out with her. She hadn't talked to my friend in years so she called him and he said he couldn't because he had a guest, so she invited herself over to hang out.

I was going to be the wing man and get my friend laid lol. Well he ended up passing out. So then we talked and talked throughout the night and I became more and more attracted to her. She was a single mom who's first priority was her son. I loved that. She knew what she wanted in a man. She was confident, smart, curvy with a nice rack and "playing for keeps" as she said haha.

Well around 8am I finally just kissed her because I had everything I needed to know. Two weeks later she took my virginity. A week after that I met her son and slowly over the years have become his father. We are married now and trying for another child.

Personality is was what got me. Who she is as a woman, is just everything I have ever been looking for. You could say I hit the jackpot on my very first try =D!!! She is the first and only relationship I have ever had and it's like a perfect score.

What Guys Said 4

• I never look for one, I find it just makes it harder to find one. I prefer things happen by chance, luck etc that's how I've gotten most girls.

• luck doesn't exist evrything is on purpose not luck

• and you are a guy you acting like the girl you suppose to look for her

• I'm simply stating a fact, the harder you look for something the harder it is to find, and I have neither the time or resources to waste searching for women. I have much more important things on my mind then women, and no I really don't need to search for them anyways, more then half of the girls I've dated I have just simply met while out and about living life, I was not actively search for them.

• Met my girlfriend in the park while walking my dog, and no I was not looking for someone at the time.

• Dancing and Yes

..

• I'm too ugly to get a girlfriend, or that's at least what girls tell me.