Do you think a guy who's a 9 would ever date a girl who's a 6?

Do y'all think a guy who's a solid 9 would ever be interested in a girl who's like a 6? Why, why not?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• FOR A MOMent i thought u were talking about AGEs... I was gonna say 'U gotta be fking KIdding me'.

To answer your question, yes it could very much happen. You and others might think you are a 6 but to him maybe you are more. every person have different taste. I'l give u a quick example... i happen to LOVVVVE pretty girls with large dark eyes and dark hair, although other guys might see those traits as Normal or average, but to me she's a fking Princess.

But there is another possiblity, some good looking or reasonably good looking guys would go for less attractive girls because those guys might have low self esteem or because they think she will be easier for them to get and have sex with or whatever (depending on what the guy is thinking to do with her). So be careful.

• 6 is above average- which is more than enough for most guys (no matter how hot), given that he likes your personality.

If he is not a shallow douche, and likes your personality, it is very possible.

• you do realize that those "numbers" are personal ratings and not the universal rating of a person

a 9 for one person might just be a 4 for another person.

• Oooohh, trust me, the guy I'm talkin about could never be a 4

• Dude, Alpha males will always bang hot chicks. Only beta males that happen to be cute may give an ugly girl a chance. Having muscles, tall and wealthy does in fact make a guy a 9 or 10.

I'd say about 95% of the men on this site are 3 (Myself not included)

• Sorry but this beta male stuff is billshit success makes you desirable. Alpha male is just another word for douchebag...

• Those numbers are so subjective. I see pics guys post on here that are supposedly "10"s and I find them maybe a 2 or a 3, for example. What is attractive to one person is different from one person to the next.

• Someone person's 1 may be another person's 9. So it just depends on his attraction requirements are who he attracts to how much and or not.

• Absolutely. I've seen it.

• Controversial opinion but true: generally 8-10 date 8-10, 5-6 date 5-6, etc.

Tons of money and power do craft exceptions, like the old ugly dudes for example.

• Because she has nice titties

• Does this count? They are married. fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/.../...595117_n.jpg

• I feel so mean to my friend right now this is the only example I could think of... I'm sorry friend...

• @Urotsukidoji He does work out quite a bit so I think he's a good looking man...

• I feel so mean to my friend right now because they're both really nice loving people.

What Girls Said 7

• I don't want to be rude, but I think this isn't possible. That's why I already convinced myself that I will end up with a guy who's a 5, because I'm also a 5. I can't wish for something I will never have.

• Yeah because of factors like personality, connections, and the fact that scales are sorta of retarded because beauty is subjective.

• Men don't care too much for an ugly chicks personality

• @Urotsukidoji one example of a dude at my school whose a model going out with a girl who most guys say they wouldn't look at twice is enough for me to not believe that o_o I get along really well. They kiss and hold hands a lot.
      He's also like 6 ft and she's like 5'5 at least.

He's tall and slim while she's on the short side and sorta chubby. She hardly ever dresses up and she looks like a typical IB nerd.

Men do care if they aren't just about looks and more about personality. They exist.

• Lol it's all about confidence and how you present yourself. Trust me if its all about looks then probably not, but if he's not shallow and looks at other aspects then things could go differently.
    But real men see other qualities other than how attractive you are. Have other things to offer other than your ass and tits. ☺️

• I think so? you know, if he isn't arrogant and shallow and actually likes the 6

• Said the girl that only dates tall guys. I bet you love sweaty musclebound guys as well. Attraction is shallow so don't act as if you are something special because you are just as shallow.

• 1) Who said I wasn't shallow?
      2) I don't ONLY date tall guys, but I won't complain if he IS tall
      3) Calm down, I seriously don't even know who you are

• you might not be a 6 to him

• Everyone is going to be a different rating to everyone, that's the deal.

• a girl who may think she's a "6" may be a lot higher to him... everyone has a different opinion