Do you think he was just looking for a booty call?

So my ex of a little over a month has been texting me a few times a week. Saying he was thinking of me, wishing me well etc. Finally, I noticed I was not improving, so was trying not to text him back didn't text him this whole passed week. Last night he texted me after not talking for about a week saying he misses me. After thinking about it I texted him back saying, that I missed him too. He then said to me, well maybe then we should hang out? I was like that would be fine, but I can't hang tonight, maybe some other time. Do you think he was just looking for a booty call? Or does he actually wanna hang with me? I figure the ball is in his court, but he's sometimes shyer than me so I don't know if he'll ask to hang out again, it just sucks because I would love to see him... But maybe it's best I just let it be and see what happens?

What Guys Said 1

• If you want it, go get it. Just gaining the courage to tell you he misses you and asking you to hang out was probably hard enough for him. After you ignored him, and turned him down by saying "maybe some other time," he probably thinks you're not interested, and might not ask ever again.

What Girls Said 0