You got a bae, or nah?

God i hate the word "bae": but the fact that my very immature brother just burst out into that little phrase spurred the question, Me? no i don't but i am definitely crushing. So what about you guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• I presume it is meant to be I put you Before Anyone Else - Does it ever cross into the territory of virginity because the first time I heard it I was wondering did BAE mean I want to be your first.
    Anyway back to the question yes it is one of these silly internet phrases BFF, BAE, SO etc that I think are annoying.

What Guys Said 24

• Lol I definitely do not have a bae, though if I did I probably wouldn't, nah, definitely wouldn't call her bae. How you gonna half ass calling your girl or guy baby?

• I hate it a lot. I'm really critical of people that use it. There are plenty of actual words that you can use instead. Most people who say it have English as their first language. You'd think they'd be embarrassed at how horrible they are at with their first language...

• yea... i find the word bae stupid as well... u r not alone basically! :-P

• 1|1
  • Every time I hear it I think of Guantanamo Bay Prison.

• AHAHAHA!!
      I don't think I know what that is other then a "prison"

• I don't know, it's like the word "alot", it's correct spelling is "a lot" but when people misspell it it reminds them of a brown mythical creature. Search up "alot" on google images.

• Ahahahahaha okay.

• Non, je n'ai pas un bae.

No, I don't have a bae, but a man can dream, can't he?

• I don't ever call my SO that. She prefers to be called "Sweetie", "Honey", and "Darling".

• Those are typical references to EVERYONE in the south. Lol. Darling is pronounced as darlin' here.

• @I_am_repulsive Hello sweetie!!! I am also a fan of doctor who. I even have a tardis in my bedroom ;p

• @xxbebosxx hahaha you and my SO are so alike.. she doesn't have any "Doctor Who" items though

• Yes, I have someone new I'm talking to and going out with but by choice I will not be getting into a formal relationship within the upcoming 2-3 years or so.

• No I don't have whatever that word means lol

• Girlfriend/SO/Wife
      So on so forth call it what you wish

• Nope, I have been single since the day I was born and probably I'm gonna stay like that for the next 10-12 years lol

• Is your crush a good photographer by any chance? :D

• Why you hate the word bae?

• Its just annoys me

• Now we tease him about calling them "poop". She mustn't mean too much if you think she's a pile of crap. Lol.

• Ahahahahaha my god that's brilliant!!!

• What is a bae?

• A very annoying word people use to describe there partner/boyfriend/girlfriend etc.

• God you sound like my best friend!
      She's a Satanist so me and her are often having some very harsh conflicts with me being a Christian and all but god I love her!!
      We had a thing for like 3 years.
      And well even as a Christian I'd prefer the dark kind of guy.

• Haha, the least popular guy in school, well... mostly because no one knows me lol

• Not at the moment. Having a break.

• Not anymore

• I can't stand the word either

• Crushing on this nowwww.gannett-cdn.com/.../...982614946-viper-ACR.jpg

Also, its a stupid word lol

• No.

I don't like the word bae either when goggle it said b

• I think people need to stop trying to change the definition of this word. It does not mean what people think it does.

• Hoping to make her my bae soon haha. We're just dating right now.

• I don't like the word. but no I don't have a bae :(

• I really find it offending when friends of mines call me that, but I never say anything though. Because I don't like being honest about things.

Once you're too honest you can really stun people.

• No, I wish I was with this one chick but I fucked that up

• I can't take someone seriously if they use that word lol.

I'm single as always lol

• I'm out of touch... What's bae?

What Girls Said 17

• Haha, I don't but I am crushing a little bit, I'm trying not to though bc I know nothing will ever happen with this guy.

• I want a Bae, but nah.. Im crushing as well lol

• Gotta love crushing :(

• Yea like my university is in the south aprt of our state and his is in the north part. I mean we're not that far but its still far. We'd be 3 hours from each other and would probably only see wach other on weekends. I dont think I can deal with the distance

• Aww its understandable

• I don't have one.

• I love saying bae. Its my way of life fam.
    I don't have bae because bae has a girlfriend and keeps getting in my personal space. Fuck bae srsly.

• The latter: or nah.

• No, I don't have a bae. And I also hate this word.

• Crushing hard on a guy
    and i hate the word bae as well + "bruh" too

• hahah no I dont

• I got a bae haha.

• I kind of do I guess, he kind of my bae

• No man! Ain't no got a bae!! 😭😭

• I don't have one.

• bae = Bæ/bae is a Danish word for poop.

I hate that word also!

• Bae watch 😂

• I hate that word.. if you call me a bae and I asked you to stop, I will literally break up with you.

• Nah, and proud of it

• still crushing on the same girl i have been for a year