If someone attacked you?

say a rapist for example, would you know how to defend yourself? if so how? it would be scary being a girl in that situation

19

Most Helpful Girl

• Why are you asking this question, specifically why anonymously? Is this simply something to jackoff to or something you use in your mind to hold over a woman? That they are lucky you aren't rapping them and if you do maybe they deserve it and what could they do

Your question is some dark shit. None of these women actually know what they could or would do in that situation but I promise you for most of us the answer is fight for our lives.

Some rape victims who do survive wish they would have been killed or end up killing themselves.

What Girls Said 18

• I did martial arts for a few years for this exact reason. We learnt and practised several different situations we might come across including less likely ones. We learned grappling, knife skills, knife defense, strangling and strangling defense, obviously typical martial art things like stances, punches, rolls, falls and kicks. As well as cane defense and machete skills. So I will be prepare if the situation arises. I strongly recommend martial arts for everyone, especially light bodied people.

I still sometimes worry that my technique against pure strength might not be enough, but its the best I can prepare myself and adrenaline should help me out too.

• It would be VERY scary and I also don't have much physical strength to defend myself but I'd try my absolute hardest.

• I know how to defend myself.

• Rapist first would receive a good kick to where it hurts the most. Than while he is in pain take him off his guard by kicking his legs to knock him down. Next would be to restrain him some how like using a sweat shirt. After he is restrained call the police and than get out of his presence as fast as possible. But personally I would give the dude 72 hours of pain first before he goes to prison.

• I took a self defense class but one again a lot can factor in the situation. Not to mention the initial shock of the situation

• Grab a heavy blunt object and beat him with.

• Attack them back? If you punch a guy in the throat, they won't be of much use to themselves after.

• what if he's a lot taller and harder to reach though

• >.< actually squeeze it? are you serious? apparently you can pass out in 7 or 8 seconds from that... don't know if its true though

• Yeah til it pops. Really? I would hope so. xD

• Yeah I would punch him in the face

• Tbh, I wouldn't fight back.
    I would surrender and remove all the "power struggle" adrelaine

• kick them in the balls or punch them in the throat

• Hit out, jan the eyes, kidneys and genitals

• Yeah, I would know how to defend myself but it is scary.

• glock 42 no more thug

• Well... I was brain damaged and I didn't know how to protect myself and it was scary. My ex did teach me how to rip someones man bits off... didn't really think of that at the time... brain damaged from car accident and all... luckily just molestation and not rape. still pretty messed up. I do not go down any dark alleys to say the least.

• I would do everything I could to do so, including screaming bloody murder and trying to hurt him enough to get away and start running... but I don't have any formal self-defense training or experience in those situations, and I'm not particularly strong, so those would be my disadvantages.

• My boyfriend knows martial arts so he is teaching me how to defend myself, though I'm not very good at the moment, but I'll try applying the tricks he taught me

• thats really good!

• I just hope I can get my head around all the tricks and that if the moment comes I remember them xD

• If it was a guy then knee him hard in the testicles, if it was a girl go for her eyes. If possible run somewhere where there are other people, Scream 'fire' really loudly to attract attention. If possible hide somewhere and dial 999

• just reading that makes me feel sick... i have been kneed in the testicles once before and i was out like a light

• christ, that is rough! I'm sorry :(

• i didn't mess with her again i can tell you that much! lol

• Pull out my fucking gun and shoot him. ;D