I need help in love with someone across the world?

I'm in love with this guy that lives in England. We knew each other now for 3 years. He's been there for me all the time and always helped me through everything. I want more than anything for us to be together. I love him more than anything in the world and he loves me and wants to have a life with me. The problem is I'm in a relationship with someone now of 4 months. He's not good for me in anyway. Me and my boyfriend fight all the time and he's picky about everything and he gets on my nerves all the time. The guy in england wants me to break up with my boyfriend and wants me to be with him. What should i do?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't understand why you went into a relationship if you knew (I'm sure you must have known you liked/loved the Bloke from English) you had feelings for the other guy? Now its just a, for lack of a better word, fucked up situation.
    You know the answer to this question, so just do it. I know you know what you want to do, so just go ahead and do it, but be diplomatic about it and don't mention you know the England guy for 3 years because that will piss your soon to be ex off. Be very careful.

What Guys Said 2

• just break up with yer current boyfriend basically... after all he gets on yer nerves as u say...;-)

then u can have a LDR.. with the other guy XD

• Text him:
    You: See the letter "U" and "I" on the key board

Him: Yes <3
    You: Look Under it.

*It says "J" "K".*

What Girls Said 2

• First have you like meet the guy cause he could be a rapest and if you have the just break up with your current boyfriend and fly your ass to England

• Well the guy in England isn't really a possibility, because he's in England, unless he's planning to move any time soon then he's not really an option, and believe me long distance relationships are the worse, I've been there, so I'd say try fixing things with your current boyfriend, try talking to your boyfriend but if you cannot save your relationship after that then break up, but don't break up just because the guy in England told you so