Guys, what would you want your girlfriend to do if you were upset?

Lets say you are stressed about work or a fight with a friend or something.

11

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say give me a little space but still be around...

What Guys Said 10

• Give me space until I am ready to talk, etc. This is the thing that girls never understand or do.

• Let me wet her shoulder with my tears, hug me very tight, kiss me anywhere, fix my favorite dinner, take a bath together, watch a hilarious movie, and just dry my eyes if I'm still stressed and down. But, she'll always be my favorite person to cheer me up. I'll also want her to pray for me.

• gimme some strong hug i guess... so i could calm down basically...^_^

• Give me alone time.

• Just hang out with me and try to keep my mind off it.

• Well depends if Iam really upset leave me alone but otherwise in my case my girl would be sitting next to me with her arm around me until I was ok

• Depends on the topic. But i would want her to listen to my thoughts. and then provide input.

• To leave me alone.

• Say that to a woman just like that and you'll be gold to them and they'll adore you for it

• @Abe90 Sarcasm? Anyways,... one more or one less really doesn't make a difference to me.

• Hug and alone time

• I prefer hug :D