Girls, What do girls like the most about cuddling with you're bf?

Today I was cuddling with my girlfriend and she to, d me she loves me and loves to cuddle and be really close to me. Today was also the first time she feel asleep with cuddling with me. Does that mean she's feels safe around me or something. She also like when she wears my clothes too. Why is that I don't understand that not saying it's a bad thing ;) and she always asks me to take my shirt off before we cuddle. Do any other girls feel this way and why?

9

Most Helpful Girl

• they feel safe and they just love touching you

What Girls Said 8

• There is nothing better than the feeling of a safe, warm ebrace of the one you care about. I personally feel protected and cared for and I'm always calm and relaxed when I'm cuddling with someone hah and wearing his clothes is the best thing ever I don't know why I just love it haha

• I like how it makes me feel protected.

• I think it's just that feeling of being so closely connected to someone whom you're romantically involved with. It's a good feeling. A happy, secure feeling.. Maybe love even

• I don't know if I should be answering this, because I'm 14 (15 in a few days) but when my boyfriend (his 17) holds me in his arms, I like snuggling my head against his neck&shoulder, I love breathing in his scent& his warm cheek against mine. I feel loved and secure, he kisses my head, I look up at him & I love his smile it makes my heart ache with adoration ♡

• If I had a boyfriend I dont know if I would like the cuddling because I really dont like people touching me for that long but she feels comfortable and safe. Lots of girls like doing that.

• hearing the heart beating

• I love how safe I feel when I cuddle with my boyfriend. I just feel nice, warm & protected.

• Just feeling close to him and wanted and accepted. Him relaxing against me like I'm his safe place :')