Need relationship advice. Please help? She is sweet when it is just her and I, but when she is around friends she doesn't like me.

Hi, my name is Tyler I am 15 years old. I like this girl , she is 14 and we are both in the 8th grade, and I just don't know what to think about her. She is sweet when it is just her and I, but when she is around friends she doesn't like me. At school I'll smile at her and she'll give me a quick fake grin. But we were skating one time. (It was just an accident I went and she just happened to be there) and we talked and she would smile amd laugh at my jokes. She got in trouble not too long ago for messing with a 20 something year old guy. I was just wandering if I should waste my time on her.

• Keep Trying
  • Cut All Ties
  • Be friends
Please comment what you think I should do and give advice. Please do not just vote

Most Helpful Girl

• "waste my time on her" There you go. If you feel that she isn't worth it and from your description she doesn't seem like someone who has a lot of integrity, then just stay friends with her or cut all ties.

• We do go to school together. But we have to go to high school next year So we might be split up. and she doesn't have her phone anymore (The police took it) Bc of the guy thing. So I only have one way to communicate with her. So in Summer I'll never speak to her

What Girls Said 4

• She seems to be embarrassed about you when you're around her friends. If she's embarrassed, she's not going to date you so it's best to cut all ties with her.

• She's not worth it u need someone who's not gna fake her feelings towards u.. Give her a couple years maybe she'll mature

• I would just talk to her and see where it goes don't overthink it

• I've been friends with her since kindergarten. She's just changed. We both changed schools and ended up in the same Place... again!

• Just be cool around her try to get to know her better if she changed

• First leave the girl alone. She is too grown. She messing with a grown man that's strike one. Its normal for a girl to act like that. But leave her alone. she messy. and you don't need that

What Guys Said 4

• guess u should dudr... sounds lke there's some interest there basically...;-)

• Please just be friends; you guys are still in middle school. You are too young to love, and let me prove this to you disbelievers:

A study done at my university showed that kids who dated early in elementary school/middle school had lower grades and more disciplinary problems than those who didn't. I will link it on request.

So be patient, you will find love one day, you still have 80 years left to live.

• Yea. I've never had, and never wanted a girlfriend. I have all (high A's) in every class but Math which was a B. But I've brought it up to 97 now. So we good. But I still like this girl. Known her a long time

• You gained a follower

• ... I love you

• I say you cut all ties, because you are only 15, and there so many women you can choose from. Why worry about one?

• She sounds like trouble stay away from her...

• Haha it does sound like That. It's the first time she's ever been in serious trouble. I've never done anything Bad haha. I'm kind of a goodygoody

• Nevermind you're on Anon

• You don't have to follow me I'll follow you...