He stopped replying? We had already agreed to hook up casually, so I don't think he just wants nudes because why would someone just get nudes when they have already agreed to hook up?

Basically there's this guy I was hoping to have a thing with. I thought it would be simple and fun with no strings attached. We've been talking a lot and texting and Snap chatting. So one day he asked for nudes... and I sent some through snap chat (before y'all tell me how stupid this is I know and I regret it). He sent back all the things that I guess guys say when they're replying to nudes, I won't say it here cause it's kinda dirty :P. The next day he just stopped replying to what I sent him. I sent him two snapchats that he opened but didn't respond to so finally I sent one saying "I'm sorry am I bothering you" which he also opened and did not respond to. We had already agreed to hook up casually, so I don't think he just wants nudes because why would someone just get nudes when they have already agreed to hook up? I don't know, I'm just confused. At this point I've stopped contacting him and I'm waiting for him to reach out to me, but I'm still curious as to what might've happened. If anyone can help, it would be appreciated.

What Guys Said 1

• When you finish a game do you play the last level again?

• I don't think that analogy came out quite as well as I had intended lol. What I mean is, he got what he wanted.

• But like he didn't get what he wanted... wouldn't he want sex? Or do you think it was just nudes

What Girls Said 1

• hm, anything could've happened really. just give it time. it is odd that he would peace it before anything happened but maybe something came up.