Keeps coming back? Recently he randomly started liking me and I keep telling him there is no way we'll ever date but he keeps coming back and I don't know what to do.

Ok I've known my friend for 3 years and we have always had a flirty relationship. Recently he randomly started liking me and I keep telling him there is no way we'll ever date but he keeps coming back and I don't know what to do. Plus I know he hasn't liked me before because he's an open book and can never hold back his emotions. Also the reasons I won't go out with him are one is he dated my friend of 12 years, two I don't like him like that, three I only think he "likes" me because he's lonely, four he's a really really good friend and I wouldn't want to lose him. I also do not support his feelings for me and when he tries to cross that line I always tell him that we are just friends and at will not change and I told him those reasons to and he just agreed we should just be friends but he STILL after all that keeps trying to date me. Please help

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• As you said he can't hold back his emotions so every time he starts feeling over-whelmed by the feelngs he has for you he just steps over that line again, i don't know what to say except situations like this usually don't end well and you end up stop being friends and if he can't ever contain what he feels and just move on your probably gonna have to end the friendship because he doesn't care how awkward it's making thngs for you, i would ask him to try and contain himself and to move on and that there are plenty of other girls out there other than you, and if he still keeps coming back for more... well... you have no choice but to end the friendship.