Guys, advice please?

My boyfriend does not say good morning or good night.. Does not call... Im the one that usually initiates it but have stopped... Since i noticed this... At times when i dont quickly reply to his texts like i normally would.. It shows he is wprried... Like he cares or something to that sort.. but recently he went on a trip with his guy friends... N he told me how women are falling all over him.. And they wanted him.. He said he flirted with gurls there who were hitting on him... N they gave him their numbers n he told me he texts them... He said he found it weird.. That he didn't get any sex there... I was angry this.. He said he was joking... aboyt not getting sex there but.. He said gurls just wanted his sausage... He danced with them.. Wined n grined... Is this not cheating or any wrong.. Im an old fashioned gurl n i dont get y he is doing this.. Is it bc to c if he has game still? .. Y do that wen u have a girlfriend.. He says i give good love to him.. Is he looking elsewhere.. Do u think he has some one elze in mind? ...

5

Most Helpful Guy

• This guy sounds like he doesn't really want a monogamous relationship.

• I dont think he knows what he wants...

• For a guy to be monogamous on a long term basis, he must know that monogamy is what he really wants, because keeping a monogamous relationship alive requires conscious effort by both partners.

• I guess s0

What Guys Said 4

• I would, nor have ever behaved anything like that. I am attentive only and always to her, very respectful to her and to other women as well. Careful about being alone with other women, words I use, etc. The same with every friend I have and my male relatives, etc. This should not be acceptable. Nor, do you have to accept it. You always have a choice.

• I think he is insecure he feels like you are not exclusively for him. He is playing games and you don't do that.

• I agree i think he is a player n hurting me..

• No, he is only hurting you to the degree to which you are allowing him. Don't be a victim in this. There are a hundred other guys just waiting in line for a chance to love you, commit to you, and be the MAN you need him to be. It's all your choice. You are worth so much more than that. Believe it.

• Ty... Not sure y he is doing this... He knows im a gud gurl.. Sometimes he will say... Im the good thing [n his life rite now...

• so he's either trying to make you jelous or he's just a jackass, I'm leaning twords the latter on that , and yes if he was flirting with other girls thats cheating.

• He says he is making jealoys bx he loves my reaction... Y do that?

• honestly i dont think he's worth it but if you must do something maybe ignore him for a while , give him no reaction when he pulls crap like that, show you your upset, when you eventually talk make sure he knows your hurt by his bs.

• Ty for the tip i will try that..

• He sounds like a douchebag.