Finding a fitness chick or ask?

For the last three years, weight lifting is a huge part of my life and lost a bunch of weight. Now, when you meet people and especially if you date they want to be a part of your life too. Well, cause fitness plays a major role for me day in and day out, if fitness is not a part of her life, would I just ask or should I just wait if she wants to on her own terms? I would love to meet a women that loves fitness as much as I do, but I workout from home, and meeting a fitness girl would best hard since I don't go to a commercial gym

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• Just find a girl that's into working out. It's not that hard.

• Fitness freak right here advocating TRYING a "meet up group" despite personally HATING them :P

• Find someone who shares the same likings as you when it comes to fitness

What Guys Said 4

• Yea, you got to put yourself out there. You can't catch fish if you stay home and don't go to the lake. I'm not incredibly handsome by any means but even I'm getting approached by girls at the gym. It's really the only place other than fitness classes to meet girls who work out. You got to go to where they are at basically.

• why dont u find one at the gym? i wokout almost everyday and i find some all the time... but i really dont want one.. if i come across one i'll pass them on to u

• So go to a real gym then

• Solution ----> go to a gym