Guys, if your girlfriend told you to block a girl and never talk to her again how likely are you to really never talk to that girl again?

If you do what the girl demands will you eventually go back to talking to that other person or not?

The guy was caught telling the second girl he had feelings for her but "could only love his girlfriend". So he had to block to keep the girlfriend from leaving. Does that change things?

7

Most Helpful Guy

• If my girlfriend demands I stop talking to a girl, one of two things will happen, depending on whether I'm into this girl or we're just honestly friends.

1. I'm into this girl and want to try to get with her. In this case, I'm probably going to try anyway.

2. I'm not into this girl at all, and my girlfriends psychotic need to control my life spells doom for our relationship. I get sick of being treated like a child and leave.

What Guys Said 6

• If her reasons were ligitimate then yes I would. If it was pretty obvious there was flirting and other things going on then ya I would break contact because that is disrespectful to the relationship you are in and you have to give things like that your all.

If it was just jealousy, then no. I would reassure her that nothing is going on and prove it by showing all texts/information and inviting her to come along with stuff. Showing her that nothing is going on would remedy that situation.

• it depends on the girl you want not to talk with him again. if the boy knows the girl very well, as he knows her before he met you, then you probably won't receive any trust from him.

• No, it is childlish at best. The guy doesn't need to go to such lengths to remain loyal to his girlfriend.

And you used the word "demands". That's a bright red flag, I'd avoid such type of girls.

• If the girl and I had some kind of connection I would cut it off. But if we're just friends, fuck that, my girl will get over it. She needs to stop being petty and jealous.

• Depends who the girl is

• Who the Fuck is she that she thinks she can say that to me? I'd dump her ass and keep talking to the other girl.