I know it's wrong to feel almost sad or betrayed because I didn't like him back and don't have a claim on him. . . so why do I feel so bad? And how do I handle it?

Basically, a close guy friend of mine has been crushing on me for about three years.

I never really considered dating him back or showed interest in him because of personal issues. He's moved on and is now supposedly in love with my best friend (or crushing, anyways).

I know it's wrong to feel almost sad or betrayed because I didn't like him back and don't have a claim on him. . . so why do I feel so bad? And how do I handle it? Every time he talks about it, I feel a little worse.

Most Helpful Guy

• how do you know he likes your friend?

• and it may just be your jealous even though you dont like him

What Guys Said 2

• Do you feel bad because you finally decided you want him and you think it's too late, or do you just feel bad because someone else has captured his attention?

• You probably just miss the attention that he was giving you.

What Girls Said 1

• Tell him how you feel.