Girls, when you chose between two guys?

Just curious, how often, given time.
Have you thought you made the wrong decision?

9

Most Helpful Girl

• I do it every now and then, when I want to date to someone, but I kinda like more then one guy, I end up having to pick who I want to pursue, and yes, I have felt like I made the wrong decision

What Girls Said 8

• A pretty much about everytime. But that might have something to do with the fact that i broke up with them and i wonder how it will have been with the other guy

• I have never made the wrong decision because I know that when I think I like 2 guys I really like neither and therefore date neither

• I went for the crazier of two brothers (even though he was older). I do wonder how going for the other might have turned out, but I'm not really fussed

• Too many times

• Haha, :) hindsight is great

• I try to choose the one I like the more. the one I have a better time with , the one I have more things in commong and the those around me like more.

• How often in hindsight have you regretted the call?

• not many I usually dont have choose or if i have to and dont notice it.

• Always pick the 2nd, you clearly didn't like the 1st as much, if you ended up falling for the 2nd to be in that situation of needing to pick between 2.

• The question is have you ever regretted your choice?

• I have had to choose between two guy about three times. And yes I definitely made the wrong decision but, in my defense I was a stupid high schooler

• Happens to us all , I laugh at a couple decisions I have made

• I go for the one who's down to earth and funny

• Did you ever regret your decision though?