Guys, what do you think of dating a woman who doesn't like it when people are so attached to her that she seems to pull away?

5

Most Helpful Guy

• I really like independent girls. As long as they aren't so independent that it's like I had no girlfriend at all, I'm OK with, because I my self am a loner and value my me time.

What Guys Said 4

• That actually sounds a little normal to me. People want their own privacy and space. Would you like it if someone is always following you everywhere or messaging you or calling you all the time? It all depends on the person too. I would want some space.

• I wouldn't. I like to be really attached and really affectionate

• I think that would be ok i would love my girl and wanna have time with her but also realize that she needs her personal space to either hang with friends or be alone

• I'll pass. Too much drama for me.

• Why to much drama?

• It sounds like she's noncommittal. Right around the time I'm feeling close to her, she'll start pulling away. I've actually dated women like that before; I won't make that mistake again.