I miss having a boyfriend, any advice?

I've been single for 6 months, I've enjoyed the single life.. going out with my friends more to clubs and bars at weekends which has been fun. But recently I've not been going out as much as id like at the moment because im saving up for my holiday in June. And by not going out most weekends, im having quiet nights in which get me feeling a bit down and i have missed having a boyfriend recently.. Most of my friends have bfs and they always ask me how my love life is going but im worried i won't find anyone again. Any advice on how to meet new guys and to get back into dating?

Most Helpful Guy

• Alright let's have at this then.

You shouldn't need to worry about finding a boyfriend, with how attractive you are trust me one will come clambering to you.

if you can't find anybody in your area just by walking around and attending clubs etc, try to find someone online, while sometimes an awkward way to find someone it has proven more useful for some people. Ask your friends to introduce you to some boys.

But being completely honest your a very attractive girl so as long as you have the personality to match those looks you can sit back and let the boys flock to you.

• Thanks for this, I think I've got the personality but maybe i should make more effort to ho out more. Im trying to think what places would be good to meet new guys. I haven't been out clubbing for awhile because im trying to save up for my holiday next month. Im not desperate to have a boyfriend but it would be nice as I've missed having s relationship.

What Guys Said 6

• Take your time. Better to be alone than in an unhealthy relationship, for sure.
    Start going to new kinds of places, where you'll meet new kinds of people. Join a club for people with your types of hobbies and interests.

I'm sure your friends would be happy to recommend someone if you ask them...

• Yeah I've been single since December and am looking for a new relationship.
    I'm not desperate really right now but I do want one.
    Advice would be to flirt with guys you like lol.

• Okay, thats good advice thanks. I will make more effort to flirt with guys lol

• Nice, my nan was born there hahaha! And thanks a lot :)

• @asker aww wow that's cool. You're welcome sweetie! ^. ^

• Ummm... maybe we can date a little LOL... 😁

Well you just have to get back in that habit of finding a guy like you used to... i sure you will find one...

• *i am sure

• Yup of course... 😊

• Hey you removed your anonymous option? Wow now i really wanna date you... LOL LOL 😁😁

• You've only been single for six months geez.

• Your only 18. Go to a bar wear the sexiest thing you have and get laid.

• Before you go to clubs and bars never meet some nice guys? Why you think you won't find anyone again? You just go out and standding in the street. or Some places for entertainment and schools. Then shout out loud, Says I am a single for 6 month already, I feel lonely and I need a boyfriend. Also I miss having a boyfriend, I'll bet a lot of men want to date you. So you can date any of them. But before you do this. You have to put some make up and wear sexy stuff. Dressing like hot stuff. Plus you are pretty, Who wouldn't want to date you? They must lost their mind!😄

• I do seem to meet new guys when im at bars with friends but i haven't been out for a month as im saving up. So maybe i need to go out more at weekends. But thanks anyway ☺

• Oh sorry, I see now, saving up for the holiday in June. But you can meet people in different places right, Like a park? Or college parties. Yeah you need to go some fun place better be alone in home. Then you will meet the right guy in right time right place, It just matter of the time. You're welcome lol!

What Girls Said 3

• Just get back out there

• U always give short but useful answers. I love it.

• It all comes with time. You'll find someone (:

• Yeah, i don't want to rush finding someone, as its always good when it happens naturally :) but its just been recently i've missed feeling loved by someone…that sounded a bit soppy lol

• No if i were in your shoes i would feel the same way. Its natrual lol just put yourself out there (: be yourself & eventually someone will come into your life when yih least expect it

• Ok thanks :)

• don't find a guy.. just wait for it.. im sure at the right time. God gives you a right guy for you . and don't be jealous if your friends have bfs..