Do guys get nervous thinking about when to call someone your girlfriend?

If you guys get nervous thinking about when to call someone your girlfriend or do you worry because you don't know what she thinks or if she feels that way? Do you wait for a conversation?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I worry. She all but told me that I liked her (had so for a long time) and suggested we be friends. She's very independent with a wild soul. I cannot and will not try to tame her. She's in charge or else I'll lose her. It's very difficult for me.

What Guys Said 4

• Text messaging has killed the telephone call. Girls love to text and prefer texting to an actual phone conversation. Text message until mutal interest is well established.

However, I'll say this: text messaging drives me nuts. What happened to the good old days when you could make the short flirty phone conversations. I was never nervous calling. Calling twice was a great way to build some flirty date anticpation: one short call to make the date and one short call to confirm.

• Yep I'll generally wait for the "talk". It's a good, strategic move for the guy to be public with his feelings at least one step behind the girl.

In a practical sense, this means that you wait for her to suggest that you're a boyfriend before you mention anything about your feelings on the matter.

• Wow really?? haha does that take a while cause most girls I know don't want to bring it up haha...i thought guys avoided that kinda talk?

• Well guys will avoid it if they don't want to enter an exclusive relationship. When it happens is completely up to the people in the relationship.

• For some reason Id rather see the girl make the first move. Guys in general if not assholes, usually have no idea about the girls "lead-on's" and stuff, if a girl is giving me signs what's she wants to go out with me 99% of the time I am going to completely miss those signs, either we are completely stupid or girls have a very weird way of saying "I do!' to a relationship xD Seeing a girl is confident makes the guys more keen, in my personal opinion.

• we do wait for a conversation

What Girls Said 1

• no you get right on it if there's a problem

• Hahah what? what does that have to do about anything to the question??

• I think goes wit the question