Guy I like does not look at my boobs? Is he being a gentleman and actually likes me for me or does he not like me at all.

Im not complaining its actually kind of a relief but i just wonder whats going on. I have a pretty nice figure i think and pretty large breasts. And other guys stare even my guy friends stare and I've just gotten used to it. But he doesn't, no matter what he has always remained eye contact with me and never looked at any other girl. He always focuses his attention on me and when he speaks or i speak its just eye contact. My best friend keeps telling me if i wanna be irresistible and keep him interested i need to be myself but every once in awhile flash cleavage. I do that naturally because i can't help that shirts dont fit properly. So my real question is, is he being a gentleman and actually likes me for me? Or Does he not like me at all. Im very awkward and shy and so is he and im like 99.9% sure he likes me.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls, don't actually get it. For a guy to focus and be able to talk to you, he kinda has to avoid tjibking dirty.
    Serotonin is the chemical responsible for speech and sexual desire. Therefore if you keep your eyes on a cleverage or ass, you can't focus on what you are saying. Hence why it's hard to approach girls that are extremely hot, a person ends up freezing and can't talk, or looses control of his speech.
    Him keeping an eye contact with you helps him not focus on your breast therefore he can talk to you 'normal'.

What Guys Said 13

• "im like 99.9% sure he likes me" It sounds like you already have the answer ;) also it sounds like he does and he is trying to show you it by being different. He knows guys will stare at your rack all day, he is trying to say "look I'm different, I love you for more than just your amazing rack."

On a side note I'm glad there are still women out there who will give a true gentleman a chance :)

• Possibilities:

1. He is shy and is concerned that you will think him to be a "cad" or too forward if he looks upon your melons, or does not want to get himself to aroused/"bona fide."

2. He is not attracted to you.

3. He is attracted to you but does not prefer big boobs. Yes, there are some guys who actually prefer smaller boobs, and may be one of them.

• He is just being a respectable gentleman. Why dont u try wearing a necklace. When u r in a convo with him, just start playing with ur necklace and this will draw his attention there. Sneaky trick, flirty, but effective. Lol

• What the fuck is wrong with people today?
    Not too long ago women were complaining on the Internet that men only look at their boobs and now they complain about men not looking at their boobs.
    Why the fuck would I constantly look at your boobs if I don't want to just screw you and disappear.

• I think he's just being more captivated by your eyes and you rather than your boobs like the average man

• well if he talks to you and enjoys being around you then he probably likes you. And he may look you in the eyes because he wants you to know that he likes you for your personality not you body, but it doesn't hut for him to sneak a look at your boobs every once in a while, he probably thinks you don't want him to look at your chest.

• It means he was raised well.

• He just doesn't want you to be embarrassed. You feel confident about your body and he's trying very hard to be a gentleman.

• He's still looking. You may not notice but he's looking

• Some guys make a point not to stare at boobs. Maybe this guy is one of them. I try not to

• Looks like he likes you and won't risk offending you by staring at them.

• He must like you a LOT the sings of real fresh love aren't looking at boobs or butt its just waiting to see her/his face

• Some guys prefer smaller boobs, including me and a lot of other guys, so he Prob prefers smaller and doesn't care for the big ones.