Bad feeling in my stomach when I think of my crush asking me out? More specifically about being alone with him?

My crush and I have gotten extremely close. He's cute, funny, and extremely smart. I really wanted him to ask me out and now I think he will. The only problem is when I think about him and me being alone I get a bad feeling in my stomach. Group stuff doesn't give me this feeling though. I've only been on one other date and the other guy only waned me for my body. When my friends bring up my crush I can't help but smile amd I love talking to him but this feeling is giving me second thoughts. Please help!

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like you're nervous.

• But like a bad nervous? Should I go on a date if he asks me out?

• I don't see why you shouldn't go on a date with him. You got nothing to lose. If things progress faster than you would like you can always stop it. You're probably just over thinking things tbh. pregame jitters. (I think that's how you spell jitters)

What Guys Said 1

• It is called "anxiety". Or "fear".

What Girls Said 1

• I'm not sure about what kind of feeling you're talking about... I mean I don't know how do you feel when you get this feeling... But probably you're falling in love with him or you really like him and it's more than a crush..