Moving to America? I really like American girls and was wondering what you girls think of Australians?

Hey :) I'm from Australia and am thinking about moving to America closer to Christmas. I really like American girls and was wondering what you girls think of Australians. Thanks heaps

12

Most Helpful Girl

• Omg yes so cute :) I wish I could move to Australia. Can I have your old house, can we just do a switch please? Swap places? But seriously, you will have a fine time because we love foreigners especially ones with a cute accent like that.

What Girls Said 11

• Well, I don't really think anything about them. Some are nice and some aren't. Lol I've never met an Australian in person though so I'm not sure.

Anyway, what part of the country are you planning on moving to? :)

• Hey, I'm thinking about moving to Florida or California because I have had friends that haveives there. But specific cities I'm not too sure. I'm an open minded person so I could pretty much go anywhere and enjoy it

• Oh okay, cool. Yeah there's so much variety in America regarding climates, weather, landscapes, etc. I live on the East coast but not Florida. Lol :)

• American girls love Australians …. they think they are cute and love their accent

• WHY YA LEAVIN STRAYA FOR MATE?

• love the accent <3 plus any foreign guy is alluring

• I'm pretty sure they are down with the Aussie accents lol you'll be alright!

• if you're a nice person then you're good with us. it helps that your accents can be sexy.

• Haha thanks, is it because you guys don't hear it often?

• Haha good to know 😊 tbh I think we sound pretty bogan haha but as long astounding guys like it

• haha really? No. When I was younger I used to think your accents were "cool" British accents. obviously being older now I can clearly tell the difference, but the twang of your accents is unique and charming. hope you enjoy it here!

• Australian have epic accents

• Australian accents tend to be very attractive to girls haha

• girls here in America tend to love accents

• We think of them the same way we think of American guys, but with a cuter accent

• Dude Australian guys are hot in my opinion.