Should I go on a date with this guy again?

We went on a date once. I promised to meet him again on tomorrow. That was a week ago. After he has fixed the meeting, he did not talk with me much.. no long phone conversations. when I called today to wish him (his birthday on today) he ended up the conversation instantly. Bt he said to meet him.. Tomorrow we are meeting. Should I go

Is it acceptable to go for a date without having usual talks? I don't undersatand, after fixing the 2nd date, why didn't he call me as before.

Most Helpful Guy

• maybe he received 2 many messages coz it's his b-day... and he just ended=up the conv quickly coz of that, in order 2 send "thank u"s?

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, go meet him, what do you have to lose? You'll probably get an explanation and apology. Don't expect too much too soon.

• u ditched him he's pissed

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah, you should go if you like him.

• Maybe I'm just too cautious but if he has been short with you maybe he's just taking you on another date on the chance that he might get some because you've gone on more than one date?