Feeling upset and lost. Do I have a right to be upset? What should I do?

The guy I really like and have been semi casually seeing/talking to just posted a snapchat video in a club captioned girls everywhere ;)
Ugh what a crap feeling this is. I feel sick.
I feel like I've been cheated on even though obviously he can do whatever he wants.
I haven't slept with him yet, and I don't want a boyfriend I just wanted to spend time together and have fun.
He doesn't like slutty girls but I know he used to be a player and his friends sleep around. But he hasn't slept with anyone in months and why would he even post that if he wasn't out to get with someone.
I'm overthinking because I'm upset but I don't know. I probably should ignore him in the future and not see him anymore right?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's obvious you're catching feelings. That's ok. It happens when you spend time with someone of the opposite sex. Just do your thing and pull away. Let him come after you. In the meantime figure out what YOU want in a man and if he fits into that wish list. Don't settle baby girl ;-)

What Guys Said 2

• I think you will have to compete with the girls in the clubs, and they outnumber you, probably younger..

So yes, I'd keep my distance from now on.

• You know what's annoying? As soon as I disappear he'll be heaps keen again and wondering what happened
      Just how people work. Or maybe just immature people
      I guess being realistic about situations and walking away as soon as you're not happy is the smartest thing right now

• Quick reactions save a lot of remorse!

• Don't trust him, at all.

What Girls Said 2

• "I don't want a boyfriend I just wanted to spend time together and have fun."

If you don't like him then there's no reason in the first place to be upset and you've no right to.
    It seems you just want the ego boost of having him all over you and you alone.
    Semi-casual relationships aren't relationships at all, it's more like you're acquaintances.

• I just got out of a 4 year relationship and I like him and his company, I was trying not to think about it and have fun and talk about serious things like relationships down the track depending
      I'm not looking for an ego boost otherwise I would be seeing multiple guys. Not sure what kind of person would do that...

• No need to downvote me when it's your own mistake for not sharing enough details on your question.
      I was also careful enough to write "it SEEMS you just want the ego boost", as in my opinion considering the facts you provided. And based on what you can read on this site alone and the Internet, plenty of people would do that...

Sorry to say, maybe he's fun to be with but doesn't sound like the sort of person at the moment to get into a serious relationship with.
      Again, just my opinion based on what you wrote.

• "He doesn't like slutty girls but I know he used to be a player and his friends sleep around. But he hasn't slept with anyone in months..."

Lol! Most guys say that! Especially "re-formed players" A. K. A male sluts. They may not date a slutty girl but they'll definitely cheat with one. Look at Chris Brown. He sings the song "These ho's ain't loyal" and then cheats on Karuchi with one of her friends and tries to hide the baby he had away from her. Male sluts spit a lot of game and that's it.