What about a girl makes you want to date them?

Specific traits that you are attracted to. Physical and personality.

18

Most Helpful Guy

• Personality wise I want someone who is kind, sweet, flirty, and hopefully girly. It's kind of a turn off when girls have the mindset of men, and talk like them to me. For me, it's also a big thing to be intelligent.

Physically, I like girls who are pretty, and have a nice body. It's also a big thing for me to have pretty toes/feet. It's shallow, but I won't date a girl who doesn't have them, because almost anyone could if taken care of. I wouldn't put them in my mouth tho unless she was like a goddess and her booty sweat tasted like fiji water or something.

What Guys Said 17

• Personality - You are fun to be around, easy to talk to.
    Physical - You are in shape enough to care about how you look.

• I love pretty hair, it's the first thing I notice (which I just posted interestingly enough). Height doesn't matter to me, but I like curvy girls. Although I think all men would love to see their women in short skirts and heels on a daily basis, what matters to me is that she dresses nice (i. e. she's not a slob). I'm BIG into conversation, I need someone who can talk to me and engage me intellectually. And I want her to have strong opinions, either agreeing with me or against me, but as long as she believes in something. That's important, that she be a passionate person.

• welp for me it's boobs as well as being able to pick them up and carry them away, Sounds creepy but i'd like to have a girlfriend that i can carry around if needed. Eyes are extremely important to me, i also would prefer someone with straight hair :P.

• Attractivness without makeup is important. I don't want to get a chock from finding a "stranger" in my bathroom in the morning. Also she doesn't stand a chance if she doesn't have a personality. I've seen how little the "Trendobot 2000" have to offer.

Basically just natural good looks and a personality. It might not sound like much, but it's surprisingly difficult to find women with both of these qualities.

• I like a girl who can carry a conversation well, and is witty. I like woman who loves the outdoors and likes to take charge sometimes.

• I love a woman who can use the search function on a website. It gets me so hot.

• If she has the looks of a 7 + / 10, and there is a personality match. Key things in personality: confidence (this is critical for me), sense of humor/has fun, flirty, smiles and laughs often, ambitious, things like that.

• Killer looks, rosy cheeks, long hairs, confidence

Is what I demand and want.
    If you fulfil it, i am ready for serious one... !!

• Sense of humor

• well each guy has different taste in women me i like women with blue eyes small chest and a bubble butt not to fat but not too skinny that is open minded and not afraid to speak there mind and dont take shit from anyone.

• Who pays her full attention on the date and who gives the assuranase that I will be in your life forever😃.

• A sweet pleasant personality, good looks and confidence

• Mostly her sense of humor, thats the key part.

• Laughs, toned legs, smarty personality. She can be any race, skinny or curvier.

• Carry a good conversation...

• If they're attractive then I'll want to date them. If they're nice then I'll want them even more.

• Attraction, physically, for one but, the other would just be common interests, ya know? I mean, can we get along, do things together without feeling like we're being dragged along. Can we have civil conversations, not fight about disagreements (since there are eventually going to be some)