Would you like this as a first date? The plan is to take her to a nearby town and buy her Starbucks, then go on a walk at a conservation area that has a nice waterfall at the end of it.

Me and this girl have liked one another for a while but only recently talked about our feelings towards one another. We haven't really talked about dating but today we are supposed to get together to hang out, she has left it up to me to plan what we are doing so I thought of just doin something relaxed that gives us some good time to spend together.

The plan is to take her to a nearby town and buy her starbucks, then go on a walk at a conservation area that has a nice waterfall at the end of it. As for plans afterwards I don't really have any so if you would like to suggest something then go ahead!

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on what type of a girl she is. For my first date my boyfriend took me to huge green area that was deserted from people and we just sat down and talked for hours.. It was really nice and I just want to repeat it all the time.. If she is not a spoilt girl and doesn't care about expensive things,

• What you have in mind is awesome although beware!! Of the food you choose to eat.. So it won't be messy or she'll be embarrased of eating in front of you and maybe she would be shy to order anything different from you.. That happened to me on our 2nd date..

What Girls Said 4

• Wow. What a crappy date.

I'm just kidding... lol. So mean...

I think it's nice to get to know each other, but I hope you don't run out of conversation topics depending on how long the walk is. Be sure to check the weather and if it's going to change, because your plans may be ruined.

• It's alright, but it might not reach the expectations of a "date" for many girls. I think it's good for the two of you to really get to know each other and the waterfall sounds super peaceful. If she into nature then it sounds great!

• ya! starbucks is always a good idea in my opinion, and walks are really romantic. i think if you walked slow and just took in the view then you wouldn't really need anything after it and i'd be a nice way to end the date. you could have a picnic if you really wanted to do something.

• Yes! Starbucks is the key to almost every girl who loves coffee.