Did I date a player?

We dated for about a year. In the beginning he wanted to hook up on our 3rd date. It was sketchy. I asked him if we could date gf/bf officially. And he agreed. He introduced me to his family and everything. One thing though was he always flirted with girls, and texting. He was also on dating apps. I told him to stop the dating app. He did but he logged on sometimes. He kept flirting with other girls. We broke up because he said he doesn't want to hurt me anymore. He wants me but he knows he can't fully commit to me. He cried saying he really cares for me. He told me to not leave him, but then he said he doesn't know what he wants. Is he a player? He told me he never cheated on me.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 2

• maybe especially since you asked him to be "official" and he was still using those sites.

• i sorta get the feeling he just might be... :/

What Girls Said 1

• He was cheering when he was in a dating app, by him maintaining a relationship or trying to get another relationship and flirt with other girls... That's cheering as well. He is a player. And please don't go back to him u deserve a guy who is 100%committed to u, and only sees u as his queen