Would it matter and how would you feel if he gave you an explanation why he liked you?

A guy who likes or liked you just came out in the end and expressed feelings beyond physical beauty like " your kindness bought piece to my hectic world" or " you just made everything seemed right then" any thoughts or is it just too cliche? and moreover if you had some feelings for the guy but it never worked out

5

Most Helpful Girl

• CLICHE IS A GOOD THING!!! Honestly, I don't know many girls who deep down don't want to be wooed like that from time to time. Heck, my boyfriend and his fraternity came and sang to me once (all in suits and sang 1920s songs)! It is a good thing! Guys should not be so afraid of the cliche and romantic! If guys are romantic, girls will be appreciative and will be sweet and romantic in return! Go for it sweetheart! you got it!

What Girls Said 4

• OMG that is too sweet! More guys need to do this! It totally makes a girl feel special to know it was more than looks. As far as if it were a guy that I had feelings for but it never worked out, that depends on why it didn't work out. If it was because we were just never on the same page and didn't get the chance to date then I would totally go for it.

• Personally I think an explanation is nice and flattering however I would stay away from the proper cliches because they sound a bit naff.

• i'd be touched and probably give him a hug or something because that's really sweet!

• An explanation would be awesome ha. Who cares if it's cliche if that's how you really feel!