What race are you?

I'm sorry to say this but I don't date pineapples

• pumpkin
  • pineapple
  • blueberry
    Vote C
  • plum
    Vote D
  • coconut
    Vote E
  • radish
    Vote F
Select a gender to cast your vote:

1114

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 13

What Girls Said 11

• Dammit, I'm a pineapple...

• I have no idea but I picked plum because well... delish!

• @opugh93 - I'm a Piña Colado too, haha. My mom is from the islands. I'm Jamaican and Panamanian. :)

• Nice! Panamanians and so beautiful. I'm half Ethiopian half Belizean

I think I was the only one who chose those options because I just enjoy eating them haha.

• @asker 😉😉

@existing_not_living coconut is so refreshing! Honestly it's hard to find good coconuts at the supermarkets here in the U. S. so it's not like you're missing much. It's crunchy and cool and is basically like shredded coconut but whole and fresh. You'd like it 😊 and thank you! Ethiopians are gorgeous, I'm like how is it possible to be that flawless?

• IKR! Haha, they really are beautiful ( #jealous ). The U. S. needs to step up it's game when it comes to coconuts in the supermarkets! I've never been outside the U. S. so I've never had the opportunity to try one from its homeland. Hopefully sometime in the future that will change. :) @opugh93

• Why don't people date pineapples? People are so frutist, even pineapples don't date pineapples but I guess that's just your fruticial preference :(

• Piña colada... half pineapple half coconut 😉

• You don't date pineapples? PHEW good thing I'm a blueberry!

• mixed: coconut and pumpkin! ;)

• I picked coconut I really don't understand the concept but coconuts are so goooodddddd

• ... I'm so confused ;-;

• Pineapple! Cause it's delicious.

• Pumpkin because @sluggognatface says I have a pumpkin head ; (