Why does finding real love have to be so hard?

I recently thought I found the love of my life... I would hold her hands and gaze into her eyes and ask were have you been all of my life? I thought she was the most beautiful woman in the world and I was loyal to her... We couldn't keep our hands off each other tons of affection.. Well tell each other and text we love each other every day.

then it all came to a stop when I found out she cheated on me... I am so torn I feel like I can't breath and she is crying too bc of the guilt she feels it's so sad this has come to an end.

Why is it so hard to just find that innocent love were there are no worries and are loyal to each other?

Most Helpful Guy

• That girl was unfortunately, more into the attention you gave her, then into you as a person

• Male affection is like a very addictive drug, for insecure females.

Considering her a drug habit u need to stay away from so she can work on her issues.

What Girls Said 3

• Nothing good comes easy.

• because it doesn't exist

• If you knew that answer, you'd be a millionaire.

What Guys Said 3

• guess coz it's not easy 2 find the "perfect match" basically...;-)

• It would be if people didn't screw it up so much with pressure, media, and whatnot. Also sorry to hear that happened to you but if she feels guilty you may consider a second chance but I recommend that'd be it if she took that for granted.

• It wouldn't be so special if it was easy to get a hold of