Repeating old mistakes or is this a fresh start?

The girl I am seeing reminds me a lot of my ex, personality wise. Look wise, they are opposite. I learned a lot from my past relationship, and a lot of the reason on why it went south was on her more than me. But I still don't know if I am crazy for considering a relationship with a girl that has a similar outlook on life, similar personality even similar ovbious flaws. I am just at a crossroad with this cause I don't know if this will be benificial or harmful. Thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess you kinda feel you attract only a certain type here's a hint if your just sitting there talking up her flaws do her a favour leave her alone. I used to like this guy and all of the things that were supposed flaws were so amazing to me it made him more in my eyes and if you can't see past stuff leave her alone.

What Girls Said 1

• The more important question to ask yourself is does her outlook on life and goals for the future work well with your own views? If they do or don't then you can decide for yourself if it's a mistake or a fresh start. It'll be easy to tell once you answer that. Also it will only be a fresh start if you stop comparing her to your ex.

What Guys Said 4

• People tend to repeat the same mistakes over and over again; that's what makes us human. Are you rebounding by any chance?

• They're 2 very different people, you need to know that.

Your question screams "I haven't taken enough time for myself, I'm not over my ex yet"

I don't know how long it's been, but comparing a new girl to an ex is a bad, bad sign.

• the fact they have similar personality... doesn't mean they r the same person basically...;-)

• It's a repeat of old mistakes.