Girls, What race of men is more attractive? White or Black?

Girls, What race of men is more attractive? White or Black?

• White
    62% (33)
  • Black
    38% (20)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• white but im white so...

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 24

• Both are attractive. I have found many black guys attractive and many white guys attractive. Right now, I find this black guy at my school super attractive. What sucks is that I don't know if he's into black girls. I'm too nervous/anxious to talk to him, hhaha.

2|1
    0|0
    • You're nervous that the black guy is not into black girls? Lol I'm over here tryna see if these white guys are into black girls! Your situation should be much easier. There aren't that many black guys not into their own race... I'm sure you have a chance

• Show All
    • Yeah, I know. The white boys like me, but them black boys... goddamn. I feel like they won't give me a second glance. I mostly date white guys, so you should come down where I live and they'll give you a good time. ;) Haha. @DesiDoo

• Lol but where is it that you live

• Just mix em so we can get the best of both worlds lol

2|1
    0|0
    • Of course I voted black. I love me some white guys too though!

• I think there are men of both races that are attractive. Although I have never dated a black man.

1|0
    0|0
  • black & latino are my preference

4|0
    0|0
  • Okay it would've been one thing to say WHICH race of men is more attractive but you said WHAT... what happened to Hispanic, Asian, and Indian

Give us all of our options.

0|0
    0|0
  • they are both attractive.

2|1
    0|0
  • I chose white because I've only ever dated white guys but I couldn't say who's more attractive.

0|1
    0|0
  • How about no.

1|0
    0|0
    • Why? It's preference.

• For me, it's white. But I prefer white tan.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both are attractive.

2|1
    0|0
  • Can we not ask these types of questions?

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them mixed, black & white, so basically a latte macchiato 😂👌

0|0
    0|0
  • This is why we can't have nice things

1|0
    0|0
  • They are equal

2|0
    0|0
  • It depends on his features, not on his skin color.

0|0
    0|0
  • ALL but tbh mixed, interracial, biracial men are #1

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter, they're both attractive!

1|0
    0|0
  • Really? Why only black and white when there are other races? Anyways they are both attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • White guys, with dark hair and eyes, over 6 feet tall

0|0
    0|0
  • Both are pretty much the same, although I am more drawn to white because it's the idea that they'd never fancy me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither... Mixed of course

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm white and I think they both are, but for some reason I find the really dark skin (like South sudanese) so sexy and touchable

1|0
    0|0
  • I used to be crazy about white men. Now I'm just craving for some blacks. Once you go black you never go back is accurate lol.

3|0
    1|0
    • You're really a woman? In the begins this phrase was invented to say that once you go black no white would want you back, but this phrase was hijacked by black guys who wanted racial affirmation against white guys, basically jealousy of women's preference for white guys by black guys, at least i remember someone saying this : P

But I think the majority do not care so much also because they are the preferred men.