Guys, would you date a girl in college who has kids and is a little older than you, but looks the same age?

• yes
    33% (12)
  • no, explain in comments
    47% (17)
  • maybe, explain in comments
    17% (6)
  • if she would wait, explain in comments
    3% (1)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

21

Most Helpful Guy

• Kids are a dealbreaker for me so no.

Plus the fact that you're saying multiple kids and not even done with college yet just makes her seem extra careless. People should not have kids they cannot financially support. I'm not sure what part of sex ed people aren't getting these days.

What Guys Said 20

• I voted "A", but you obviously wouldn't be much older than me since you're in the 18-24 age group (and I'm just now graduating as an undergrad next Sunday.)

Anyway, I don't have kids but I see my sister raise my niece and nephew on a daily basis, so I'm around kids a lot. I could handle a girl with kids. I can't guarantee I would help nurture them but I would at least buy them things and try to support them a little bit.

• Maybe, if Single Mom's have calmed down they are usually way more mature, serious, and experienced than girls their age. Dating single mom's allow you to skip the daddy's girl drama some can have. I say maybe, because I'm in a similar situation with a 25 year old girl. I don't think she realized I am only 20 because of the way I act. % years is pushing it. a year or two not so bad.

• Besides the fact that I'm only 20, I simply couldn't date a girl who already has kids. If I am going to be raising any children, they are going to be mine.

• kids? hmmm kinda difficult then... sorry ^_^

• Definitely not

• I would see it as a problem

• I'm almost 27 and chances are women around my age or older probably have kids, therefore if I really connect with her and I truly care about her, then of course I will.

• What in the fuck?

• Once you hit your 20s ages don't mean much in my opinion

• Yes, i've always wanted to have my own kids so that isn't really the problem. What i'm really concerned about is if me and the girl can get along and actually raise a family and have peace and mind. That's what is really important

• No. Kids are a BIG deal.

• maybe
    cause i have to like her first

• I can't deal with kids so the answer would be no.

• no i hate kids

• yes i would for sure

• it depends on the nature and looks

• No, because I would want to raise kids with the women I marry

• kid maybe. kidS... most likely not

• No, I am in college. There are girls everywhere who don't have kids. If I was 40, that would be different.

• noooo i don't want kids