Girls, will you not respond on social media if you want the guy to ask you in person?

Would you not respond on Facebook if you wanted the guy to ask you in person

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally, if I don't respond to him asking me out, it's because I don't want to go out with him. I would prefer him to ask in person, but if he did ask online, I would at least clarify that or give him a straight answer. If I ignored it... it'd be a big: I'm not interested sign.

• Yeah thats what she did to me i work with her and just wanna ignore her now but its not possible

• Then it's best to move on my friend. I know it sucks and she should have at least gave you a yes or a no, but you can't control what other people do. You only can control what you do. You acting cool about it makes you the better person and shows how mature you are, and how immature she is for not even answering you.

• Thanks for MHO.

What Girls Said 6

• Ask out, you mean

I would respond, of course, but then again I don't even use social media...

• Because I would prefer to get asked out in person i would ask him to meet me somewhere so we can talk and he can ask me out tgen

• Yeah when i told her on Facebook she never replied so i wasn't sure what she was thinking

• yes, we treasure being asked in person as far more serious/ romantic. It makes it look like you actually care, instead of just looking like you wanna get alid.

• Well i really like the girl but im kinda scared to ask in person now seeing though she never replied online i thought that was a rejection

• Nah i would respond.

• Like if he asked you on a date on Facebook

• Probably both if that's what she said.

• Well we talked normal and then i told her i was interested in taking her on a date she didn't reply but when i changed the subject of the conversation she responded

• For me you got that right;)

• Ask what exactly?

• Like if a guy asked a girl on a date would she not respond trying to get the guy to ask in person

• I can't speak for her but in my eyes it seems like a no and like you said if its no you'll have to move on she doesn't want you to move that's why she wouldn't give answer then again she might be saying no bc you didn't ask properly YOU ASKED ON FB that middle school bs if you like her ask for her number if gives to and you ask out and get a real answer things goes well then tell her how you feel take things slow don't be "that" guy (clueless) if you get her number DONOT ask her out right away! Give it a week or 2

• Yeah part of me wants to know if she feels the same way or if not some closure so i can go back to acting like she dosent exist