Would you try something with your hot neighbor?

If you were attracted to your neighbor, would you try anything? Could be as simple as maybe asking them out on a date. Or is that a no go since they live right next door

I moved into this place last year and didn't really communicate much with neighbors (just the friendly "hi" and wave). The guy right next door was cute and kind of chubby. I talked to him a few times while I've been here, he's funny and nice. I liked him, but at the time he was seeing someone. But he never made a move on me or anything. He did shovel snow for me every day in the winter, cleaned the ice off my windows, and he takes care of my small grass area and shuberry lately since it's spring. I never asked him to do this, he just does it.

When I go outside in the backyard to sit and read, he would come out and bbq... topless. He has been working out quite a bit (hee does push ups around me, and always goes running when I leave for work) and is more defined now. He always smiles and flirts, asking if I want to come over for a burger and winks. Should I go with it, or would it be off limits?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, he already made his move :D
    Do we have an indecisive Libra girl here?

• You are correct, I am an indecisive Libra gal! :D

• Bingo! If he is a man in shining armor - go for it gurl

What Guys Said 4

• Yas. I would to hide under her bed at night and be dat monster under her bed who will keep watch over her day N night 💘

• But are you protecting her from the monster in the closet?

• No, I have better things to do.

• sure, when i was 16, had a thing with a 36 year old neighbour. it was delightful

• Ah, I see. This guy is one year older than me

• I would just take him if I was you, and have your wicked way with him

• He has been doing it for me lately, I should but I'm still on the fence. I'll see what he does :)

• I live next to two 75+ year olds, so that's a no from me.

• Yeah, that might be wise

What Girls Said 3

• But if something happens and it doesn't work out, you would be stuck living close to each other D:

• This is what I'm afraid out honestly

• The guy I'm dating used to be my neighbour :p

• yeah i would but my neighbor has a live in girlfriend. :( lol

• Aww :/ Yeah, if this guy has a girlfriend, then I'm not even going to think of it, but I think he's single.