What is her problem? i honestly don't know what her deal is? what do you think is her problem? I feel like she's intimated.

I have a friend that I been seeing. he claims that we are just friends. but it doesn't seem like a friend with benefit relationship to me because he has had me around pretty much all of his close friends. well there was this black girl who thinks that she's white. who is actually dating a white guy. we use to talk all the time. and than one day she blocked me on Facebook. and than just recently i went to the movies with him and her and a few other people. before we went I asked her was it okay that I came and she said yeah. so she had unblocked me on Facebook. so I tried adding her but she denied my friend request. i messaged her like did she have a problem with me and she read it and didn't respond. i honestly don't know what her deal is? what do you think is her problem? i feel like she's intimated.

What Guys Said 2

• Did you mean intimidated or intimated?

• Could be anything. These sort of things aren't really worth getting into.

What Girls Said 0