What is she doing? Do you girls think I should give her a shot? I don't know if she even likes me?

So there's this girl at my work that got hired a few months back. From the very first time I saw her I thought she was gorgeous, but I've been seriously hurt in the past, and usually that stops me from making a move, and or flirting with girls. I've just lost my interest due to my past... Lets call this girl Kat though...

We get to work together a few days a week, and we talk, text and flirt. Kat will grab my arm, walk into me, etc... Something new today I notice was when I was talking to another girl at my job, Kat was in the background watching me. This happened again too when I was working with a female customer, and Kat came over to help me. It was almost as if she wanted to make her presence known.

I like her but I'm unsure about her too. Kat's 4ish some years younger than me, smokes and doesn't go to school. While I dont smoke, and am graduating with my BA soon. We have a lot of common interests but also some differences... there are some things about her I dont like. Do you girls think I should give her a shot? I dont know if she even likes me?

3

Most Helpful Girl

• "From the very first time I saw her I thought she was gorgeous, but I've been seriously hurt in the past, and usually that stops me from making a move, and or flirting with girls."

Stop that. Not all gorgeous women will hurt you.

I think she's interested in you as well. If you like her, why not give her a shot? You don't truly know if she's interested unless if you ask.

What Girls Said 2

• Try and give it a shot. If you're bold and she is an open person then just ask her out on a date. Since you are weary of being hurt in the past, I would say hang out a few times and then say you want to go further.

You said "4ish some years younger than me, smokes and doesn't go to school." You then compare yourself like she is of lesser value. I'd address these feelings first. If this matters so much, then will you even be good to her? Or will those feelings get in the way?

• give it a shot then