How do I stop my craziness? I caught myself looking at his picture, admire his charming smile, stocking his facebook, and wanting to get to know his friends as well so I can find out more about him.

I am having a "HUGE" crush on a man that doesn't like me back. I caught myself looking at his picture, admire his charming smile, stocking his facebook, and wanting to get to know his friends as well so I can find out more about him. How do I stop my craziness? This feeling is comsuming all my time and energy. I stay up late just to think abou him and waiting for him to text me. I want to stop this. I really can use some great advices.

What Guys Said 1

• Go out and meet other men. Problem solved.

What Girls Said 1

• Once you get to know him this will go away. Chances are you are putting him on a pedastool he does not deserve to be on. If you raise someone up to much in your mind, the only way things can go are down... meaning you will be disappointed. Guys know this and do not want to let you down. So coming on too smitten at first will run him off. If you like him act cool and try to make friends with some of his same friends and be patient... if you wanna get over him just go talk to dome of his exes.