What is your ideal guy? the best boyfriend you want to have?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• Personality wise; I want a charming guy, who is very spontaneous, with a sense of humour.

What Girls Said 9

• A nice, caring, sweet, romantic, charming and honest guy lol. And a guy that knows how to be cute!

• A guy who knows how to use his penis extraordinarily well.

• A guy that's caring, kind, loves dogs, attractive, responsible, honest, loves to cuddle, appreciates me for who I am, and very respectful. Some of these traits just seem to be very hard to find though...

• one who is just kind, loving, sweet and isn't afraid to call you pretty once in a while maybe a bit of muscle here and there would help too obvs

• There is no such thing.
    It'd be someone like Jack Black though... with a bit more chiseled looks... but that's not a priority, though.

• wow! i am actually more handsome than jack black.

• i have already did

• *done

• I want a live version of Mr Darcy from pride and prejudice by Jane Austen.

• Marcus Fenix.

• Of course someone honest, genuine, caring and all that shit.. but one with the same taste in music & adventures, like driving to the desert on a whim.
    Someone dominant, sultry, not afraid to be kinky during sex- choking me and all that good stuff. Cheers

• For me it's Honest, genuine, caring, doesn't hide feelings nor ashamed of them, dominant, confident, responsible, and manly.